How to open notepad in Yahoo on iPhone
Yahoo Notepad is just another notepad that can be used to save your notes, information and any other written form of information on the internet linked to your Yahoo account. So to use Yahoo Notepad, you must be a registered Yahoo user, and you will need to login to your Yahoo account to access to your notepad from any other device.
So it is a cloud-based notebook service that is synced with your Yahoo account, and thus all the data is saved in the cloud and thus is accessible everywhere anytime. This may not make you feel to jump out of your bed, but believe me, it was working far before all the popularity of the cloud-based services and thus was very useful in earlier days when carrying the desktop was not possible every time, any everywhere. And it became a very helpful tool for all the professionals and students. Having access to your full notebook online is what is very beneficial for everyone.
All the information and notes that you store on Yahoo Notepad is secured and stored by Yahoo on your behalf and are available online everywhere over every internet enabled the device to be it your laptop, desktop or even your mobiles.
The plus point of storing such information here is that according to Yahoo Notepad’s term of use, none of your information will be utilised for the promotional and marketing strategies. And thus it is well saved in there and linked to your Yahoo account. Although all of the mobile phones, laptops and desktops have Notepad application available, most of them do not work over the cloud, and hence the storage of your data is only local based and not synced over the cloud.
Thus being locally stored, it is only available on that device, and many people have to carry these files either on pen drives or SD cards. And all of them are not compatible to work on all the devices that we use. Hence it causes a lot of trouble to manage the data and notepad files. Thus online notebook making is preferred, and it is a good example of online Note making application or service.
Yahoo Notepad is available over the internet and hence is accessible from all the internet enabled devices. So you can access it even from your mobile phone. Be it your Android phone, or be it iOS or be it Windows. As all of these phones have web browsers and also an internet connection, thus all of these can be used to access Yahoo Notepad. Using yahoo notepad is very easy, and you can easily access it to make quick notes anytime. Just learn some basic steps first that are necessary before starting anything new.
How to use Yahoo notepad on iPhone?
Before commencing to find out how to use it on your iPhone, here is the preliminary guide to first create a Yahoo account as this is the core need for using Yahoo Notepad. Let’s take a quick lesson on how to create a Yahoo account from your desktop.
- Open the desktop browser on your laptop.
- In the search bar, please type, “Yahoo account signup page” and hit the enter button.
- When the search results appear, find the subscription link from all the search results. or notepad.yahoo.com
- Press on the signup link to open the signup page, once the signup page appears you will find some blank spaces on the page.
- Now on this page, start entering all your credentials. First enter your First name then the last name.
- Now choose an email address that you want for yourself. Enter it; then you will find green colour with it. And if it is already taken by someone, then red colour appears below it. In this condition try choosing another username.
- Now move to the next step, choose a suitable password in order to protect your account. Next, enter your mobile number along with the country code.
- Enter your date of birth and select gender. Now once all the information is filled up, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- In the next step after pressing ‘Continue’, you will be directed to the mobile number verification page. Here re-check your mobile number and then choose to either ‘Text me an Account Key’ or ‘Call me with an Account Key’. Whatever method you chose, you will receive a security code either on text or call.
- When you receive the verification code, enter the security code in the next page where you are being directed. If your entered code is correct, you will be able to create your account successfully. And Yahoo will congratulate in the next page. Now press ‘Let’s get started’ button here, and you will be directed to the mailbox of Yahoo. Now log out from your Yahoo account successfully, and hence you have created your Yahoo account.
These are the quick and easy steps guide to create a Yahoo account. Before using Yahoo, Notepad one needs this account to access of his notepad at a single place.
So, after you have successfully created your Yahoo account to use yahoo notepad, now we are moving on to the next step. The next phase of using Yahoo notepad on your iPhone. Here is the quick guide to doing so. Follow each of the steps carefully, and it will hardly take any time to master over this thing.
- Take out your iPhone and launch the Safari browser that appears on the home screen. When it is launched, in the search bar type “Yahoo Notepad login” and press enter.
- Now when you get the search results of the first page, choose the link which states about Yahoo Notepad. Click on it to open the page. You will be automatically directed to the login page of Yahoo. Now login with all the previous credentials while creating the Yahoo account. In the next step enter your Yahoo account password, and then on the next page, you will be asked to setup your mail recovery options. It’s on you to choose to create a recovery option by adding another email id or directly move forward skipping this step.
Here I am skipping this step by clicking, ‘I’ll secure my account later’.
- And thus you will be directed to the Yahoo notepad page. Here you Go! Now you know how to open Yahoo Notepad, now let’s move on to creating your first note.
Steps to create your first note using Yahoo Notepad
- In the Yahoo Notepad page, you will find it initially blank, if you are a beginner. So let’s create your first note.
- In the top, lest you will find a button with ‘New Note’ written on it. Click the button. Clicking on it will open up a blank sheet. With space at the top to title your note sheet and in the lower part or body part, there is space for you to make all the notes.
- Now give a suitable title in the title bar. By this, your record will be saved later. So choose carefully such that it defines all the information quickly.
- In the body part, enter everything that you want to pour or write. Write as much as you wish to.
- After you are finish writing up this, find the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page. Click on it to save the note. In a while, your record will be saved successfully. And thus it is now digitally preserved, and you can access to these notes anytime from anywhere using any internet enabled device.
Thus following all these steps, you can easily create your Yahoo account, log in to Yahoo Notepad and create your first Notepad. All these steps are similar to every device and thus is also called the universal method. Follow these on your iPhone to quickly save your note from the next time with a surety of never losing them and having access to them from anywhere and any device.