Mobdro Kodi: Lately, there has been a lot of complaint about the error message Kodi users are getting when they use Mobdro Add-on. So if you are one of those xbmc Kodi users who is facing the error log on MobdroKodi 2017, then stick to this article because I will show you multiple ways to fix this issue.
Mobdro log on error fix
Kodi is a great tool for smartphones and another device to watch movies, videos, and sports channels, etc. You need to install add-Ons in your Kodi from various developers to get the benefit of those add-ons. There are thousands of add-ons available on the internet which you can download for free. One of the best Adds is Mobdro for Kodi. Scroll to download Kodi app.
You might have already know about Mobdro and how great this app is. Mobdro is basically a one stop shop for all your multi- media contents. Mobdro can be separately installed on both Android and iOS devices from the third party websites. The popularity of Mobdro made its existence in other platforms like fire stick TV and Kodi.
Mobdro is a great app to stream and watch HD movies and videos. There are channels available for Mobdro which can come handy to watch live events. There are sports channels available to watch your favorite sports for free.
The Mobdro Add-Ons for Kodi is one of the most popular add-Ons on Kodi. It is clear that how people are loving Mobdro because of its great service. But sometimes you get some errors which can make you annoying. But don’t worry, I am here to solve the issue for you.
The error can occur from various sourced, so you need to make sure that everything is working fine. The types of errors are also hard to identify. Many people are looking for the solutions and couldn’t really get the answer.
Before getting to solve the error about the log on which is the main issue for Mobdro on Kodi, we need to understand where the error is coming from so that we can avoid the error to occur again in future.
Why are you facing the Error on MobdroKodi add-ons?
Mobdro Kodi: The important error message from Kodi is something which most of you are getting that’s why you are here for the solution. Well, why you are getting that error message? Let me tell you why.
As there are plenty of Add-Ons and there are lots of newly released add-ons. It is no exceptions that some add-ons can no longer operate by its developers that’s why you are getting the error. You may love that particular Add-ons, but since the developers have stopped working on it, you cannot do anything but move on. So the issue is not from the user side in this case.
Sometimes there are lots of traffic on the servers which can make the add-ons buggy since the server cannot handle that much traffic. So if you get some kind of error once in a while and still use the add-ons properly, then it might be the case of traffic in servers.
First method to solve the error on MObdroKodi add-ons
- The first and the most basic thing you can do is to uninstall the add-ons and install it again.
- Go to install from Zipping and go to “my add-ons.”
- After going to “My add-ons” go to “video add-ons.”
- Now you will see all your video add-ons on a list.
- Scroll down to “Mobdro” add-ons and tap on it.
- Now the information page with some other options for Mobdro will open up.
- In this page, you can configure the add-ons, disable, update and uninstall, etc.
- Click on Uninstall, and it will ask you to confirm by asking it.
- Click on yes and Mobdro Add-Ons will be uninstalled and will be removed from your video add-ons list.
- You can simply install the add-ons again from the repository and add the address to download the add-ons.
So that is one of the methods to solve the problem, and most of you will get surprised by the result when you will do this simple thing called Uninstalling Add-ons.
Now the other method is to update the add-ons. Sometimes the add-ons will not give you the notification about the new update, and you have to check it by yourself and update it manually. Read more to fix Mobdro Kodi error.
Mobdro Kodi Add-ons error fix
So here are the steps to update the Mobdro Add-ons
- Open up your Kodi and go to settings.
- In the settings menu, you have to go to “install from Zipping”.
- Now go to my add-ons and then go to “video add-ons.”
- You will see all your add-ons list.
- Find Mobdro and click on it.
- After clicking on Mobdro, you will get multiple options on the left side along with the information regarding the add-ons and its version.
- Go to “Update, ’ and the add-ons will start updating.
- This will potentially fix the error you are getting on MobdroKodi add-ons.
You can also install Log viewer from the Kodi repository to fix the Kodi error
- Using Kodi, go to system and then go to “add-ons.”
- Click on “install from repository.”
- Now go to “Kodi Add-on repository” and then go to Program Add-ons.”
- Find log viewer in the list and install it.
- Now go back to the home screen and launch log viewer to check the log file of Kodi.
- Go to “programs” and select “Maintenance” from the pop-up window.
- You will see few options in maintenance tool such as “Clear cache” and “purge packages” etc.
- Tap on both of them to clear all the errors from Kodi.
Over to you:
From the log file available for you from log viewer, you can detect the error behind the error message on Kodi. Clear all the cache and packages from the Maintenance tool. Clearing all the cache and packages will also make the user experience much smoother, and you will not face stutter while using add-ons. Just in case, you are not able to fix the mobdro kodi add-on error, please feel free to comment below.