Juno Email is one of the leading email services out there and is developed by Juno online services. Juno has an adamant user base, and a lot of people have been using it since ages. The main reason behind it is the great features and customer service that Juno offers. Also, Juno is not just an email service provider, but an internet service provider which basically means that it offers you a lot of other things such as information about travel, entertainment, current affairs, health and much more.
Juno emailing service is fantastic, but a lot of us now like to set up our Email accounts in Outlook because of its great functionality. Microsoft Outlook, as the name suggests is developed by Microsoft and is installed with Microsoft Office suite. Most people know that it’s an emailing program but what they don’t know is, it is a lot more than that. Microsoft Outlook is also a personal information manager. It includes some other features like contacts, calendar, journal, etc. to keep an account of all your important dates, contacts and interactions, all at one place. This comes in very handy for most of us. It’s a great task manager. People now like to merge their email accounts so as not to miss any important mail or news and this is one of the main reasons why people are choosing to set up their Juno Email in Outlook.
Amazing features of Juno email:
In this article, we are going to tell you to step by step how you can set up your Juno email in Microsoft Outlook. But first we are going to talk about some of the features of Juno email, in case you are someone who’s new to Juno and don’t have an account yet, so down below are some of the features of Juno email.
Also Read : How to transfer JunoEmail to Gmail?
- It supports all basic features such as mail storage, customization, and your address book.
- It has an auto-refresh system which means your email storage will automatically get updated when you receive any new email and you won’t have to keep refreshing to see if you have received an important email from someone or not
- You can flag your important emails with specific color so as to highlight them
- You do not have to worry about spammers because Juno directly sends all the spam emails to the Junk folder but sometimes, it can suspect a normal email as a junk mail and send it to the Junk folder so check out on that!
- You can create customized folders for your work, family, etc. and add your emails there.
- It notifies you about any new email you receive even when you are on another tab, so you won’t have to miss on any mail
- Great customization options including different colors, font, emoticons, hyperlinks, etc.
These were some of its basic features, but now coming to its special features:
- You can use a custom signature in all of your sent mails to add a personal touch to it. This one is a very cool feature to have
- The new version of Juno mail gives you the access to your emails even when offline. You can check your emails even without an internet connection.
- It has a Norton antivirus subscription, and this is why you do not have to worry about viruses sent to you by spammers. It scans every mail to prevent any kind of viruses from entering your computer and creating problems. But for even better results, you can create advanced scan settings in your antivirus program.
- You can merge mailboxes
- If you are a free Juno mail account holder, then you can even send video messages to your contacts for no additional fee. It’s completely free of cost
- Unlimited dial-up service which has a speed five times better than most of its competitors
So, these were some of the Juno email features to let you know what makes Juno one of the best emailing services in the market. If you do not have an account there, you can create one anytime.
How to setup Juno email in Outlook?
Now, we are going to show you step by step how you can set up your Juno email in Outlook to send and receive emails from you Juno email in outlook. Follow the steps down below
- Go to the Windows menu and then click on the outlook on the screen. If you cannot find it, simply go to search and type Outlook, you’ll be able to see it now or if it’s present on your desktop, simply click or double click on its icon and the outlook program should start on your computer. In case you are a Mac user, you can click on the icon present on your desktop or use “Finder” to look for it
- Next, click on the “Tools” option present on the top of the screen
- Clicking on “tools” will display a lot of options, you have to look for “email accounts” and then click on it
- Now, you’ll see an option that reads “Add a new email account.” Click on the circle available next to it to set up a new account. After that click on the “Next” button
- The type of email Juno uses is “POP3” so next you’ll have to click on the circle present next to “POP3”. Then click on “Next” to go the next step
- You’ll then see a white box with your name. Enter the name you want to be associated with your account. You can think of a username, or you can just enter your real name or your email address. Whatever name you enter in this column is the name which will be displayed to people receiving emails from you
- Next, you’ll have to enter your full Juno email in the space right next to “Email address.”
- Then you’ll have to provide the “Server information” for your Juno email account. Look for “Incoming mail server.” You’ll see a drop-down menu right next to it. Select “POP3” in the drop down menu and enter “pop.netzero.net” in the white box provided.
- Type “smtp.netzero.net” under “Outgoing mail (SMTP) server” and then click on next.
- Fill in all the information for the Juno email account you want to setup in outlook. In the username section, enter your member ID (text before @ symbol of your Juno email account). Enter your Juno account password in the space given for “password.”
- Select the box present next to “Remember password” if you want Outlook to remember your password and allow it to check your Juno emails automatically. But beware because if you select this option, anyone using your computer will have access to all your emails and they can simply log in to your account as the password will already be present there or they won’t even have to log in, just opening Outlook will display them all your emails
- Next, click on “Test account settings” to check all the settings and see if outlook can properly access your Juno email account and all other important stuff. If you encounter any problem, simply check the spelling for incoming and outgoing mail server options
- You’ll see an email address section that has “pop.netzero.net” written in it. You can change it and enter something more personal and user-friendly. To change the email address over here, click on the email account box once. Next, click on the Properties button. Enter the name of your choice in the box present on the top.
- Click on the “Advanced” option in the properties section. This will keep your Juno emails from racking up. Look for the “Delivery” option in the properties section and check if the box present next to it has a check on it or not. Make sure it doesn’t have a check.
- Next and the last step is to click on the “OK” button to finish setting up your Juno email in outlook.
So there you have it. Just by following the simple steps above you can set up your Juno email in outlook and have both the worlds at one place. You can continue using your Juno email with Outlook’s great functionality and management. We also mentioned Juno’s amazing features so as to let you know how good of an email service it is. Lastly, we hope we were able to help you with what you were looking for.